Saturday, April 11, 2009

Same ole....same ole

Wow time has flown by since the last time that I updated this blog. I am trying to think where to start updating first.

Emily is doing ok. We had a set back and she was back in the hospital almost 2 weeks ago. It was a blessing that she was able to be inbetween infections for about 10 weeks! She is still having good days and bad, but we are coping. In Emily's world she is pumped up about her new swing set that she got. It was so great to see her just light up and be so excited to see then deliver it and then every morning when she wakes up to look out of the window to remind us that it is still outside. We are hoping to have a lot of fun time this summer out in the yard with the swing set.

Ryan is doing good. He is still waiting for Spring AND the warm weather to come around so that he can get out side. There are a lot of outside projects that we need to do this year. Not much else is going on with him. He is busy playing with a very busy little 2 year old.

On my end. Well I did take that new job postion and I gave my notice to my old job this week. It was a hard thing to do, but after the response that I got in turn for the notification I am assured that it was the right one. I am so exicted that I am going to be home every night for dinner and every night to tuck Emmy in bed. I feel like I have won the lottery.

Ryan and I are still working on adding and addition to the family. Things have not been going well on that end. We had our first full cycle this month with the RE. We will see if this months plan worked hopefully with blood work on Monday. We are anxious for a new little one, but understand that it must not be ment to be right now.

The only other things going on around here is that we had the relator come to the house a couple of weeks ago to see if it was in the cards to move and it looks like we are really close, but not sure if we are going to be able to make it swing this summer. We are thinking of waiting until next spring and pay off a bunch of bills and save up a nice down payment. We really want to build, but if the Right house were to come along we would jump on it. It will just be nice to live in Monroe County where we have resources for Emily and her medical needs in the future.

That is about it. Emily is sleeping waiting for the Easter Bunny to come, and I am not far behind her. We hope that everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Easter.

God Bless~

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, congrats on the new job. Glad to hear things are going ok on your end and hope you guys have a great Easter! :) love, Carrie

    ReplyDelete